Lyme Disease Think Tank, British Columbia’s Women’s Hospital Complex Chronic Disease Program, Vancouver, BC Canada
On April 13th, 2013, a one day Think Tank was held for the medical professionals at the BC Women’s Hospital invloved with the Complex Chronic disease Program headed by Medical Director, Dr. Alison Bested.
Here are YouTube presentations of each of the presenters at the symposium;
1) Dr. Alison Bested’s opening remarks including the introduction of Dr. Michael Barnett
2) Dr. Bonnie Henry, Prevention of Lyme disease in BC.
3) Epidemiological/Animal Studies in BC with Dr. Muhammad Morshed
4) Diversity of Lyme Bacteria in Canada with Dr. Nick Ogden
5) Laboratory Tools Available to Support Diagnosis of Lyme Disease with Dr. Robbin Lindsay
6) Transmission of Lyme Disease After Tick Bites with Dr. Rafael Stricker
7) Problems and Future in the Testing of Lyme Disease – Elispot-LTT, with Dr. Armin Schwarzbach
8) Role of Genomics in Diagnosing Lyme Disease with Dr. Felix Sperling
9) Review of the IDSA Guidelines for the Treatment of Lyme Disease with Dr. Ted Steiner
10) Case Presentations: Family Practitioner’s Perspective in BC with Dr. Ernie Murakami
11) Emerging Approaches to Lyme Disease and Co-infections Treatments with Dr. Rafael Stricker
12) Lyme Neuroborreliosis, Lyme Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease with Dr. Judith Miklossy
13) Biofilm Discovery in Lyme Disease with Dr. Eva Sapi