May is Lyme disease awareness month, here is a list of May awareness events across Canada.
– RBG Home & Garden Show, May 3-5, 2013, RGG Centre, Burlington, Details Here CanLyme will have a booth
– Vaughan, ON May 10th, 2013 Magnotta Wineries, Vaughan, ON Underground Cellar event in support of CanLame, Click Here
– Toronto, May 11th, 2013 The famous CN Tower will be lit green for Lyme Awareness Click Here
– Victoria, BC, May 11th, Meet at the BC Legislature to hear Elizabeth May, David Cubberley and others Click Here
– Ottawa, ON, May 11 – Dusk to dawn, The Heritage Building, on Elgin St. between Laurier and Lisgar in Join the Capital Region Lyme Disease Support Group. From dusk to dawn, the Heritage Building will be lit up with green lights, and we will be there to distribute information on Lyme Disease.
– Mon. May 13 – 7-10pm, Saint John Lutheran Church, 270 Crichton St., Ottawa, FREE – info session given by Lyme Disease expert, Dr. Murakami.
– Niagara Falls to flow green for Lyme disease on May 17th, 2013. For lighting schedule Click Here
– May 18, 2013, Brampton, Ontario, in Chinguacousy Park, Lyme Disease Walk/Run Details Here
– May 22nd, the newly formed Lyme Disease Association of Alberta will be sponsoring a speech given by Dr. Aparna Taylor of Calgary, Alberta, a well known naturopathic physician trained in Lyme disease, who also has a sizeable Lyme practice. Details Here
– Fri. May 24, 7-9:30pm, The Rama Lotus Yoga Centre, 342 Gladstone Ave., Ottawa, FREE – session and movie screening. The info session will be led by Ottawa Naturopath, Dr. Marie Matheson ND, followed by a screening of the award-winning documentary “Under Our Skin”.