Join CanLyme for a live Q&A panel discussion
Sunday, 28 May @ 2.00pm EDT (11.00am PDT / 12.00pm MDT / 3.00pm ADT).
May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month, and you are invited to join CanLyme in the second part of The Quiet Epidemic global impact campaign on Sunday, 28 May @ 2.00pm EDT (11.00am PDT / 12.00pm MDT / 3.00pm ADT)
This one-hour live Q&A discussion with a panel of Lyme experts and patient voices will address your questions and concerns. Join in on the discussion, submit a question for the panel before or ask them live at the event!
- Janet Sperling Entomologist, President, CanLyme
- Jim Wilson Past President and Founder, CanLyme
- Dr. Sarah Keating, Anatomic Pathologist, CanLyme Board Member
- Justin Wood Founder and CEO of Geneticks
- Elizabeth May MP, current Leader of the Green Party of Canada
We hope to see you there. CanLyme is grateful for your help with raising awareness.
There is still time to watch the documentary and join in on the discussion! The on-demand screening of the critically acclaimed documentary, The Quiet Epidemic is available until May 27 11:59pm EDT, 2023!