A message to Canadian Lyme disease patients from W5 TV show. They want you!!
If you are receiving this email then you and I have spoken about the documentary W5 is currently producing on Lyme Disease. We have been working on this documentary for the past few months and working towards an air date later this fall.
I need all of your help for one of the scenes in our documentary! Please and thank you!
We’re looking for people who have been diagnosed with Lyme across the country to share with us a few short comments about their experience with the disease.
We are asking people to film themselves using their cell phone and sending us a video clip / testimonial.
Answer these questions straight to your phone camera in video mode (HD please / turn your phone sideways *See attached video for help*)
- Introduce yourself “My name is…(name)..and I contracted Lyme disease…..(Location in Canada)”
- What were the symptoms you had or have?
- What did you think was wrong with you?
- Finish this sentence: “I had a test in Canada and it was ….. (positive or negative) for Lyme.”
- In one sentence how has Lyme changed your life?
Please no more than 5 minutes total. Ideally shorter.
Video clips can be texted to (416) 434 9416 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – and can be sent as one long clip or multiple short clips.
Please share with your Lyme FB groups and communities, we are hoping to include as many clips as we can for the broadcast. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!”